Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Extraordinary Family....

My Extraordinary Family....



This would be the maker of this blog MYSELF... :)! 26 years old and counting ...:)


My admirable husband Wildon and Myself on our wedding day. July 29, 2011. He brings me joy daily. We might not always see everything the same ways, but in the end we are always there for one another. And that's what matters :)! 


My Beautiful daughter Summer LaRae and Myself from last valentine days day. This girl is something I tell you. She's a hopefully bright shining star in our family. She has changed my world so much. Momma Loves you!!!


LoreLei Lane and Summer LaRae.. My TWO amazing little girls. LoreLei is our family clown. She's always coming up with something new and exciting to say. She makes every day worth smiling about.

This will be our final addition to our family :)! Finally our little baby boy in our family!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment