Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our New Project...

 Wish me Luck
       First project I am working on to post about is LoreLei Lane and I are going to be making some burp cloths. Yes, it's baby season around here. Seems like everyone is having babies right now, so why not make everyone something that they are going to need. I have gotten some fabrics already from JoAnns so I'll have a small start on what we will need for this project. However I have seen so many different ways to make these things it's not even funny. The scarest part of this is I haven't really sewn since HIGH SCHOOL. 9th grade to be right on the dot. Here are some Ideas I have gotten from the internet. 



Use washrags, towels, terry cloth, and flannel fabrics. 

I think I'll do a little of all, but i'll skip on the terry cloth and just use towels or wash rags for that. It will be a little less costly that way. 

I can buy 10 wash rags at Target for 2.00 or a half a yard of terry cloth for over five dollars. It seems to be smarter to just spend the 2.00 dollars on 10 rags to me. How about yourself. 

So I'm going to get off here and get started our project filled day since it's 752 am and LoreLei Lane just woke up. Wil has off today so maybe we will go to the library as well and pick up some books we will see what the day brings but first step is getting off and making breakfast I will post about what happens and pictures of the burp clothes :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment