Friday, October 26, 2012

Next Item on my list....



The next thing on my list I'm looking into is family photos. It's so hard for me to figure out how much to pay for them, who to go to, indoor or outdoor photos, and how many to buy.. Not only those questions, but what to wear how to look and all that wonderful stuff .. If you have any ideas please feel free to let me know :)! 

It's late October, but yet it's beautiful here still. I was thinking about taking LoreLei to one of the Pumpkin Patches and taking pictures myself of just her in her halloween outfit, but it is just getting a little too late for that I'm thinking unless I take all the kids on Sunday. We will see how that goes. 

I'm also working on some photographs I took of a friend of mine I'm hoping I'll be able too finish those soon as well.  We took some in her back yard. They kind of turned out amazing for only taking ten minutes. :)

Give me some advice on photos ladies :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment