Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oct 23. 2012

Oct 23 2012,

We woke up on a great side of the bed this morning, even if everyone in my house did not. LoreLei woke up to a "bad" dream as she says every morning, so we cuddled for a little while until "daddy willin" woke up. He woke up in one of those "Lets get out of the house" moods even though I wanted to finish working on my burp cloth project. I gave in and went out and about with him. 


We went to the library to check out some books. We checked out Sh*t my dad says, and some sewing book for me to read and learn some hints from as I'm trying to learn. We went to JoAnns and bought some fabric paint to finish our Christmas gifts for the grandparents :)! I'll post those photographs AFTER CHRISTMAS, but I think they turned out amazing. I have to finish putting the magic touch on them, but they look great. LoreLei Lane did a great job. :). We stopped at a few pawn shops to see if they had anything good, but sadly they did not. We went to LOWES and got come ideas for our closets. I'm pretty excited about that. Also wil was looking at something he would enjoy working on for a project. I can NOT wait gruntil he starts doing that. He needs to do something exciting for him without just hanging out with us girls. It's got to be boring for him I know. 

Wil has all these great projects in his head to do and I know he'll enjoy them very much, so I hope he knows I support him in them. He really is pretty amazing even if I don't show or tell him enough how great he really is.  He wants to start something and make it BIG!!! He is such a smart smart guy  I know he can do it :)!

Rawrrrr..... Found this picture of LoreLei from a little over a year ago so I thought that I would share it.. It makes me Laugh! She's something special alright :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment