Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving and Being Thankful!!!!

Thanksgiving and Being Thankful


I have a few corrections with my 30 day challenge that I did not complete, because I am thankful for more than 30 days worth of things. However, I had a very upsetting phone call from someone who read my blog.  So This is what I have to say about my phone call I received.

My blog is in the moment I do not sit down and write out what I am thinking all the time. It is just what I have on my mind at the moment. And Just because I do not type something does not mean I do not think it, so this part of my blog is for you.

I'm sorry you had to make a big deal about MY BLOG. Yes, at this point in time I am very pregnant, fat, and hormonal, so I am very sorry if I upset you. I'm not trying to be rude nor am I trying to be mean, but you should know what you did said to someone wasn't very kind. You think you are the kindness people in the world, maybe you are wonderful people to the people you have in your everyday lives, but since your so far away you can not see nor do you know what is going on everyday in our lives. 


I am so very thankful for a lot of people and things in my life. And Because of being SO THANKFUL for everything in my life there are not enough days in the month of NOVEMBER to count everything or everyone. Just because I do not list you or say your name does not mean you are not added into my list somewhere. I wish you'd understand that I am one person with a million things going on and this was my stress reliever and to keep family and friends updated on what was going on here. Soon I'll just have it private so that the only people that can see it are people that I have added to my list to be able to see it. 

With this being said next time you do not want to be positive about my life and what is going on in my life maybe you should take a step back and look hard and see what you would do if you were where I am. Take a walk a mile in someone else's shoes before saying things about other peoples lives. I know your life isn't everything perfect. 

What are you Thankful for?????

Basically this is what I have to say about what I am thankful for.. I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I have a wonderful family and friends who stick with me thick and thin. Some who are new and Some who are old. I love each and everyone of you guys.


I have to say I am very thankful for my husband who keeps me sane MOST of the time lol, other than when he is playing Halo 4 lol. He helps me through some pretty rough times and I love him very much. I hope that I can help him through as much as he has helped me through.

I am thankful for my children as well who have taught me a lot of things. Who can drive me crazy one moment and be my best friends the next. My children always make me laugh and smile. Thank you to my baby girls.

I am thankful for our extended families who are normally pretty supportive or not. Sometimes they don't always see where we are coming from and that's alright. Nothing is everyone's cup of tea, but with that being said they make us who we are today.

One thing that I do have to say is this.....

I am thankful for all the people I once had in my life who's lives were shorten to soon. I know god had a plan for them though and he allowed them into my life for some period of time and I am VERY GREATFUL and THANKFUL for that. So with that being said I am thankful for my family and friends who's lives were shorten and we've lost. One person I can think of person fast and you all know who that is. Most supportive caring person ever. I love you and miss you very much. Hopefully I'll be seeing you really soon...


Also..

I am very thankful for the people who came into my life who are no longer apart of it because they made me so much stronger. I'd have to say that even though I do not have my father in my life he has given me one of the best things in the world, my brother Seth.


Well I'm done ranting and raving to vent how I feel tonight. Next blog should be on a lighter note :D

PS .. ALL DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: